Thursday 9 February 2012

Valentine Printable Stamps




To me it's the small things that are important especially when expressing how much you care about someone.  A girlfriend asked me to create some "stamp-like" embellishments for her to attach to her Valentines this year.  We were both so happy with how they turned out I wanted to make them available to you as well.   

You can download them here.

Special Note:  Due to their smaller size if possible try for a good quality colour laser printer to print these up.  I went to our local Printer and he also printed them on sticker paper for me which was perfect for attaching them to my envelopes (alternatively you can use double sided tape).

To be clear....these are not "real" postal stamps.

Hope you enjoy.

xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment