Wednesday 29 February 2012

A Rift In My Relationship With Chalkboard Paint

Today was one of those trying days.  One of those days where the kids are screaming (and screaming), the weather stinks, work is ramping up and all you want to do is crawl into a big chair with a good book and hide!

Alas, perhaps a quick craft with my favourite medium will put my chi (qi? oh whatever) back in balance.

....and perhaps not...

All I have to say is I did read the instructions before attempting this...



Looking good so far right?   


Wrong....ugh.


Note to self:
Always remove template BEFORE the chalkboard paint dries.

Sorry folks, packed in it after that.

Chi in good balance now after a long hot bath (obviously after the kids were in bed).

Now off to bed with that book.

xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment