Friday 10 February 2012

Animal Valentines....No Candy. Yeah!


I love Valentines that don't have candy attached to them and these are especially fun as all kids love animals to play with.  I got the idea from designmom.com but I wanted to make a few changes to their designs and here's why. 
1.  I thought the animals were a bit too small (my kids like the above),
2.  I had some animal card stock I wanted to use up instead of printing the pdf they had in colour and
3.  as I don't have a colour laser at home I didn't have to go anywhere to make this project happen.

So with all that what I needed to do was create the wording bubble sheet so I could paste them onto the Valentines.  Notice I did many orientations to allow for you to decide how to best display your animals.

You can download it here.

Please let me know what you think.

xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment