Thursday 22 March 2012

So Sorry & Be Oh So Very Thankful For Your Blessings

My friends,

It is with a heavy heart today that I apologise for no craft.  It was an awful day and although very very early this morning I did attempt my Easter craft, it failed and then I was called to the rescue of a friend. 

It was an emotionally heavy day and I am very choked up for her, her partner and most importantly their beautiful son.  Life is complicated and curvy and some times terribly unfair.  Some of us are stronger than others but I truly believe you should never look down on someone unless you are helping them up. 

I have no idea what your life is like but I will weep (beyond cry) tonight for this family and I will think of all who suffer but I will also cry in thanks for the blessing that I have.  Please take a long moment to consider your blessing and know that someone that you know through a "friend" (me) is hurting. 

You can understand now why spring and Easter didn't seem particularly crafty today.

My heart and love go out to you all.

xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment