Monday 23 April 2012

Fruit Kabobs and Chocolate Fountain...Mmmm

So I dove into the archives today and found this photo from my sister's wedding shower of the fruit kabobs and chocolate fountain mom and I did. 

I love star fruit and if you have never used them as accents try buying one for your next party and cutting cross sectionally.  Don't worry about what to do with them...cut away and inspiration will come to you.  Also I am not sure if you can see it in the photo but I used a half head of iceberg lettuce as the anchor for the kabobs in the bucket container.  It worked like a charm, dense enough to support the weight of the kabobs and pretty enough to not look out of place if there were gaps after sticks were removed.

Seriously, who doesn't LOVE flowing chocolate and if you are looking for something to do with your leftover Easter goodies try melting it and dipping with fruit.

Night all.

xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment