Wednesday 4 April 2012

Easter Egg Filled Paper Carrots

 I've been looking and thinking for a few weeks now as to what I was going to make for my son to share with the kids in his class tomorrow.  I saw this totally adorable idea on Oh Happy Day and I just had to give it a try. 

See the visual "How To" below:
A few notes. 
1.  Size of the paper for each cone is 8.5x5.5 (8.5x11 cut in half).
2.  Paper for both the cone and the greens are just a regular printing paper (not card stock).
3.  Depending on how tightly you make your cone you will need anywhere between 5-7 eggs.  Those below have 7 chocolate Easter eggs in each. 
4.  The greens are cut 1/4 inch wide. 
5.  Be assured the more you do the better you get so don't panic if you seem to be all thumbs in the beginning...I most certainly was!!

Wouldn't these be absolutely perfect for an outdoor egg hunt?!!  I love it!!

Happy crafting all.

xox
Dish

1 comment:

  1. WOWEE!!!! Such a wonderful idea, I'm so excited to see them!! Kathleen xoxo

    ReplyDelete