See the visual "How To" below:
A few notes.
1. Size of the paper for each cone is 8.5x5.5 (8.5x11 cut in half).
2. Paper for both the cone and the greens are just a regular printing paper (not card stock).
3. Depending on how tightly you make your cone you will need anywhere between 5-7 eggs. Those below have 7 chocolate Easter eggs in each.
4. The greens are cut 1/4 inch wide.
5. Be assured the more you do the better you get so don't panic if you seem to be all thumbs in the beginning...I most certainly was!!
Wouldn't these be absolutely perfect for an outdoor egg hunt?!! I love it!!
Happy crafting all.