Saturday, 28 January 2012
Valentine Fortune Cookies
You need a paper circle (I used a 5 inch diameter but you could just trace a CD), double sided tape, a fortune (I printed my at a 14pt font) and ribbon.
1. Bring two edges of your circle together and make sure everything lines up.
2. Lightly press or tack the centre of your circle.
3. Hold the circle edges together with one hand and use the other to push up on the centre of the circle and down on the two wings of the soon to be cookie.
4. Bring the two wings of the cookie together.
5 & 6. Put in the fortune cookie and the ribbon.
7. Use a piece of tape between the two wings and proceed to hold it together.