Monday 16 January 2012

Resolution Number Three...A Little Cheese Please

3.  Now the challenge (work) begins. I resolve to try to locate and thus connect with four lost friends from various periods of my life. A success is measured by locating and meeting face to face with said individual (skyping is permissible if outside of province). We may now have absolutely nothing in common but I would like to thank them for their gift of friendship back then and share some laughs reminiscing.  Although I will have four attempts only one contact for the year is needed to fulfill this resolution but obviously the more the better.  Sound easy?  I guess we'll see!!  

First Quarter:  Nicole (high school)
Second Quarter: Laura (elementary school)
Third Quarter: Alicia (university)
Fourth Quarter:  Margaret (childhood pre-school)

To be noted I am in no means a 'mushy' individual just someone very very grateful for all the blessings in my life. How often do you tell people thank you for impacting your life....in my case not nearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment