Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party Sweet Box Printable

What would a Sweet Shoppe Party be without a matching bag or box to take candy or baked goods home in?  It would stink in my opinion and be just plain unfair....so here you go.

Designed to fit a cupcake but certainly limited only by your imagination.  You may download it here but please note it needs to be printed on an 11x17 to make the 3 inch cube.  Please also note....not a ton of fun to cut out and put together but I will leave that most certainly in your capable hands.

Back to working on my day job.

Night all.
xox
Dish

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Love your site and thank you so much for sharing your awesome creativity. Having trouble opening the link to the printables - takes me to scribd but says it is "private." would you be able to help out? My daughters party is in two weeks and i haven't planned anything! poor kiddo

    ReplyDelete