Friday 4 May 2012

Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party Cupcake Toppers

For the Sweet Shoppe party I created these personalised cupcake toppers but if I had the opportunity to do this theme again I think I would try to be a little more creative.  Yes, they looked great and matched the theme but I wish I would have pursued real candy toppers.  Perhaps creative candy figurines made out of various candies and stuck together with icing or fancy retro candy straight from Charlie's Chocolate Factory.  How exciting would cupcakes be with the twirly multi coloured suckers sticking out of them?!  Please share with us if you come up with other wonderful ideas!

One more night of the Candy Shoppe and then we will move on to other fun things and ideas.  Don't forget Mother's Day is quickly approaching so you may want to give that some thought when planning activities/crafts with the kids this weekend.

Night all, its been a long week and I need to veg!

xox
Dish

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be able to print these for my party...can you add a link, I need for 1st birthday and "A" for the first initial as well. You can email me at amiedaniels@hotmail dot com
    Thanks. Amie

    ReplyDelete