Wednesday 25 April 2012

Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party Sign Free Printable

I thought it time for another birthday theme and I just adore the Sweet Shoppe Party!  To start off the intro into this girly affair I thought we should begin at the door.....some signage.  What little girl wouldn't get excited to see this to greet guests?!

You can download the "Sweet"" and "Shoppe" here for your own use.  To create the signs you need to do the following:
  1. Print in colour and cut out (they are a little tricky so grab some small scissors)
  2. Buy some dowels from Home Depot (much much cheaper than a craft store)
  3. Hole punch at the top and bottom of the signs and feed the dowels through.
  4. Bottom with a knot of numerous strands of pretty ribbon.
Easy right?!  I really hope you enjoy this theme as it was particularly a lot of work for me to create so please make your little girl smile from me.


Come back tomorrow for another piece of the Sweet Shoppe.


xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment