Tuesday 17 January 2012

Circus Party Part Two





I had a ton of circus treats out for this party and personalised them all one way or another.  Who didn't love the cotton candy bags hanging around the room or the boxes of popcorn and Cracker Jacks?!  I always get a kick out of the surprised faces for both the kids and parents when they walk into a decorated room.  The two banners I did for this party were a lot of work but well worth it (sorry the pictures aren't the best, I have yet to figure out a great way to take those shots).  If you don't have a design software you can scale down the "Birthday Banner" by using a Cricut for the letters (or freehand/buy them) and just cutting out the background shapes like I did and string them together with a matching ribbon. 

The second banner I do now for all the 1st birthday parties.  This was a fairly simple one and displayed the childs' monthly photos starting from birth until the 1st year.  A total keepsake and you will catch EVERYONE at some point during the party staring at each photo.  You can do this easily....the trick is finding the photos (especially if it's not your first child ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment